Brand: The Air Plant Shop
- 12-PACK / MULTIPLE USES: Use in Containers, Globes, Terrariums, Displays, Vertical Gardens, Party Favors, As A Succulent Alternative, In Weddings & For Events
- EASY-TO-CARE-FOR: Air Plants (Genus: Tillandsia) are hardy bromeliad plants from Central and South America that don't require soil to grow. Simply soak them in water for 20 minutes once a week and let them dry out. They require indirect, but bright light. A care instruction card from Air Plant Shop will be included in every order.
- HAND PACKAGED & PICKED / BULK QUANTITIES / FAST SHIPPING: Our shippers are trained to only send the healthiest plants. We pack every box with tenderness and care. All our plants come with a 30 Day Guarantee. Let us know if you are not completely happy with your order and we will send you new plants. We have thousands of plants available. Select anywhere from 5 to 5,000 plants we will ship them out the same business day if the order is made by 3 PM Eastern Time.
- ABOUT BLOOMING / COLOR: Plants will not always arrive in bloom with red and purple color. However, most will bloom 2-3 times a year. See photos for what the non-blooming green plants look like.
- FREE PDF EBOOK: Worried about caring for your new air plants? Have you fear. Check your Inbox after ordering and we will send you a Free PDF EBook "Air Plants" Care & Design" by Jody James that will cover topics such as air plant care, displays and the origins of these special little plants.
Details: Wholesale 12-Pack of Assorted Tillandsia Ionantha Air Plants Small Air Plants with Multiple Uses 30 Day Guarantee Orders Leave Our Warehouse the Same Day If Ordered Before 3 PM Eastern Time Get Your Order In Only 1-3 Business Days Easy Card Instructions Included with Every Order Ionanthas are the little cuties of air plants from Central and South America. They are cute and spiky plants with a round ball-like appearance. You will recieve a mixture of Ionantha Mexico, Guatemala, Fuego, Scaposa and Rubra. The vast majority of the plants we ship will be green as in the second photo. Your air plants will bloom 2 to 3 times per year. Ionanthas are valued for their spectacular bloom coloration and production of "Pups" that they grow from their base. You can separate the pups as they grow or let them grow into a cluster or ball of Ionanthas that are even more impressive. Perfect for small terrariums, glass globes or any container as they don't require dirt. The main image may be a blooming plant, however most plants will be send green so you can enjoy the entire blooming process. Width: 1/2 Inch at base Height: 1-3 Inches Don't Forget: Every order comes with a 21 page Ebook written by Jody James "Air Plants: Care & Design Made Easy". A $4.99 value for free!