Brand: AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE
Color: Exotic Flowering Succulent Vine
- This item does not ship to California.
- The Hindu Rope plant, Hoya Carnosa, also known as krinkle kurl or wax flower, is a flowering succulent with thick, cupped leaves and a vine-like growth habit.
- In spring and summer, The pink, dime-sized flowers form in clumps on stalks called peduncles.
- Usually grown as houseplants, they will also survive outdoors in U. S. Department of Agriculture plant Hardiness zones 9A through 11.
- Hoya performs best in bright, indirect light away from intense, hot sun.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: This item DOES NOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA. The Hoya plant is an unbelievably unique PLANT & it is as unbelievably easy to grow. It comes from the milkweed (asclepiadaceae) family. It has cascading vines & waxy, green leaves. It can be trained as a vine or grown in a hanging basket. It is an Asexual plant. As amazing as the foliage alone on this plant is, its real beauty Comes from the clusters of wax-like, star shaped flowers It produces. Each flower has a star shaped set of petals (the corolla) & an Inner, smaller, star shaped flower (The Corona) in the center. On first inspection, they almost appear as if they are artificial, because each flower is so perfect looking, but one quickly recognizes that is not the case Once they smell these highly fragrant flowers. The Hoya really demands attention when it flowers, & it truly is hard Not to be in awe while admiring the up-to 40 small flowers adorned upon each umbrella-shaped peduncles they bloom from.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 6.0 x 6.0 inches