Brand: Shop Succulents
- INCLUDED IN PURCHASE | (1) Janet Craig Cane Plant. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as they are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness.
- WATERING NEEDS | Allow the top 50% of the soil to dry out before watering. The lower the light, the less often a dracaena needs water. Fluoride, chlorine, or salt in the water causes brown leaf tips and yellow spots on the leaves.
- FERTILIZING NEEDS | Dracaenas need very little plant food. Feed once or twice a year in the spring and summer with a balanced houseplant food diluted to 1/2 the recommended strength. Too much fertilizer causes leaf tip burn.
- SOIL | SUN | POTTING | Dracaena janet craig plants grow slowly in low light, but grow much faster in medium light. When the light is extremely low, new leaves are smaller and narrower. Placing a dracaena janet craig in the sun outside for even a few minutes, burns the leaves.
- CUSTOMER ASSURANCE | We strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Dracaena janet craig plants, native to tropical Africa, are one of the most popular plants used in homes and offices. Dracaenas thrive on neglect, grow well in low light, and need very little water. These attractive plants have sword- shaped, leathery, dark green, shiny leaves that are about 3” wide and 2ft. in length.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches