Brand: Costa Farms
Color: Fresh from Our Farm, Excellent Gift Or Home Décor
- The Monstera features holes or cuts in leaves give them their distinctive look
- It is an ideal focal point for any room, and office spaces. Keep for yourself or give as a gift
- Grows best near a sunny window, but not in direct sunlight. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry
- Height at shipping is approximately 20 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant
- Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes
- Authentic Costa Farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Split-Leaf Philodendron is a favorite of interior decorators for its big, bold, tropical wide leaves. Holes or cuts in leaves give them their distinctive look; the other common name for Monstera is Swiss cheese plant. It grows best near a sunny window, place it next to an East or West facing window. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry (about once a week) and be sure all excess water drains away. If the container does not have holes, use approximately 2-3 cups of water, adjust as needed for your environment. Do not let the Monstera sit in water or overly soggy soil. The height at shipping is approximately 20 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. The Monstera ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. The Monstera is a moderate grower depending on its environment and is hardy in USDA Zones 10-12. Give it a boost during the warm months of Spring and Summer with a general-purpose fertilizer that is formulated for house plants. Follow the instructions on the fertilizer package for the best use. When the plant out grows the current container, it is time to repot. To repot the plant, gently remove it from its current container and place it into a slightly larger container. Fill in any empty spaces with new and fresh soil and water thoroughly. Be aware of third-party sellers; other companies try to imitate our quality. There are no other authorized Costa Farms sellers. Look for ships from & sold by to ensure you’re getting our premium plants. Plants are living things; each one is slightly different, so the plant you receive may vary from the photo. Our growers hand-pick the healthiest and highest-quality plants. We package our plants for shipment with great care so they'll arrive at your home ready to be displayed. Shipped fresh from our farm to you, Costa Farms is passionate about delivering happy, healthy, beautiful plants. Costa Farms plants are not intended for human or animal consumption. Keep out of reach of children and pets. We're unable to ship this item to: AK, AZ, CA, GU, HI. Send us your feedback at questions@costafarms.
Package Dimensions: 24.0 x 10.0 x 10.0 inches