Brand: Shop Succulents
Color: Gardeners Collection
- INCLUDED IN PURCHASE | (1) Pothus 'Devil's Ivy' House Plant, Naturally Air Purifying House Plant, Easy Care, Live Indoor House Plant in 6" Grow Pot
- WATERING NEEDS | Pothos like to have their soil dry out completely between waterings. If left continually in damp soil, the roots will rot.
- FERTILIZING NEEDS | Fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer. Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months.
- SOIL | SUN | POTTING | Use well-drained soil. Regular potting soil or dirt won’t do. Use cactus soil/mix potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite. Approx. 6 hrs. of sun per day. Gradually give plant more sunlight each day.
- | We strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. 30-day Health . If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Publisher: Shop Succulents
Details: Pothos is a popular house plant well known for its long, trailing stems that can grow to 8' (2. 4 m) or more. A tree-climber in its native tropical habitat, This plant has aerial roots that can be trained to climb a Moss stick or trellis. It’s glossy, heart-shaped leaves emerge green & become variegated with yellow or white. Although this plant tolerates low light well, Its leaves May lose their variegation. It will look its best in moderate or bright light. It makes an excellent office plant because it grows well under fluorescent lights. Place in a well-draining potting mix. Feed every 2 weeks with houseplant fertilizer, once a month in winter. Each order comes with detailed care instructions & is meticulously packaged in Shop Succulents retail packaging which makes these Pack a perfect gift! Please be sure to promptly remove the plants completely from their boxes upon arrival. Often times the plants will need a little water, sun, & some loose soil gently brushed from leaves after transit. Note: this item cannot ship to CA, HI, & FL.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 10.0 x 10.0 inches