- CAT REPELLENT SPRAY - Trains the cat to stay away from the object or area sprayed - Pleasant citrus smell for you.....awful smell for your feline friend. Over time, the scent creates a NO GO and NO SCRATCH area for your cat.
- EXCLUSIVE FORMULA SAFELY AND EFFECTIVELY REPELS CATS AND DETERS SCRATCHING - Our proprietary formula uses naturally derived, safe ingredients like Orange, Lemon and Lavender Oils. No imported mystery chemicals like you find in other cat repellents/scratch deterrents.
- WHERE TO USE - Use on furniture, plants, counter tops, phone chargers, power cables, computer cables, headphones, draperies, holiday decorations. Stop using messy, furniture destroying cat tape on your valuables.
- HOW TO USE - Apply 3 times per day for the first week and then apply as needed. Use for the full week to see best results. If you apply the repellent/trainer only once or twice and expect immediate and conclusive results you may be disappointed….cats can be hard headed....but that is why we love them. We are dedicated to your success.
- USE WITH CONFIDENCE - Made in the USA (unlike our competition) to the highest standards by a family business. Vegan and animal cruelty free production. Eco-friendly and recyclable packaging. If Harbor’s deterrent spray does not work with your cat return for a full, no questions asked refund.
Details: INSTRUCTIONS - Make sure your cat is watching you spray the area you want to protect. Apply 3 times per day for the first week and then apply as needed. Apply 3-4 pumps minimum each application. Works best on porous surfaces. Check surface to be treated for colorfastness and staining before applying by testing in a hidden area.
YOU LIKE / CAT HATES - Unlike most cat deterrents this does not smell like something that cat drug in. Pleasant smell for you.....awful smell for your feline friend.
YOUR SATISFACTION - Harbor’s Cat Repellent Spray will work with most cats. However, if cat repellent spray does not work with your cat return for full refund.
HOW IT WORKS - Harbor’s Cat Repellent Spray trains the cat to stay away from the object or area sprayed. There is a learning process. The cat will visit the spot where the repellent was applied, discover that the area is unpleasant and leave. It may take several visits for the cat to learn it does not like the area.
HOW CAN I USE - Harbor’s Cat Repellent Spray can be used on furniture, plants, countertops, phone chargers, power cables, computer cables, headphones, draperies and any other place you want the cat to avoid.
LEARNING PROCESS - Harbor’s Cat Repellent Spray works as a cat training aide and is a combination of three scents you will enjoy, and your cat will avoid. Keep your feline friend from getting into trouble.
NON-TRAUMATIZING - Harbor’s Cat Repellent Spray does not scare or traumatize your cat. The cat deterrent spray only encourages the cat to stay away through a combination of natural scents the cat’s dislikes.
BE NICE - Do not spray directly on a cat.
Package Dimensions: 3.0 x 1.7 x 0.4 inches