Brand: Costa Farms
- Sansevieria has several common names, such as Snake Plant and Mother In Law's Tongue, it is super easy to grow, a hardy house plant and hard to kill. Perfect for the forgetful gardener and first time plant parents. There a few color variations of sansevieria; our expert grower's will choose the best quality plant based on seasonality.
- Features stiff, upright sword-like leaves in colors of green-yellow or green-white
- Add life to any room at home, a porch or patio, or share the green with the office
- Tops NASA's list as air-purifying house plant, plant height at shipping is approximately 28-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to top of plant.
- Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch seagrass basket; seagrass basket is hand-made and produced from natural materials; due to the baskets natural flexibility plant may need to be repositioned inside basket once it’s been taken out of the box, includes plastic liner to prevent water leakage.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: The Snake Plant features stiff, upright, sword-like leaves banded or edged in gray, silver, or gold and adds life to a brightly lit room at home, a lightly shaded porch, or in the office. It grows best near a sunny window. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry (about once a week) and be sure all excess water drains away. If the container does not have holes, use approximately 1 cup of water, adjust as needed for your environment. Do not let the Snake Plant sit in water or overly soggy soil. This hardy indoor plant is very adaptable to a wide range of growing conditions. The height at shipping is approximately 28 inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Ships in a woven seagrass basket that includes a plastic liner to avoid water leakage, seagrass basket is hand-made and produced from natural materials; due to the baskets natural flexibility plant may need to be repositioned insde basket once it's been taken out of the box. The Snake Plant is a slow to moderate grower depending on its environment and is hardy in USDA Zones 9-11. Give it a boost during the warm months of Spring and Summer with a general-purpose fertilizer that is formulated for house plants. Follow the instructions on the fertilizer package for the best use. When the plant out grows the current container, it is time to repot. To repot the Fiddle Leaf Fig, gently remove it from its current container and place it into a slightly larger container. Fill in any empty spaces with new and fresh soil and water thoroughly. Be aware of third-party sellers; other companies try to imitate our quality. There are no other authorized Costa Farms sellers. Look for ships from & sold by to ensure youre getting our premium plants. Plants are living things; each one is slightly different, so the plant you receive may vary from the photo. Our growers hand-pick the healthiest and highest-quality plants. We package our plants for shipment with great care so they'll arrive at your home ready to be displayed. Shipped fresh from our farm to you, Costa Farms is passionate about delivering happy, healthy, beautiful plants. Costa Farms plants are not intended for human or animal consumption. Keep out of reach of children and pets. We're unable to ship this item to: AK, AZ, CA, GU, HI. Send us your feedback at questions@costafarms.
Package Dimensions: 36.0 x 10.0 x 10.0 inches