- Benefits excellent drainage & water retention, fast draining bonsai soil, that will positively affect rooting, feeding and transpiration
- Organic cacti and succulent soil mix, well draining, excellent water retention. This bonsai and cactus soil mix provides moisture and the drainage needed
- Ideal for planting succulents, most cacti collections and other bonsai species. All natural, 100% organic bonsai soil
- Includes Akadama, Turface high-fired calcined clay, nutrient-rich river sand, and fine pine bark, Contains 28 vitamins and minerals your tropical Bonsai craves.
- We've got you covered - Our bonsai garden soil helps prevent over-watering and root rot
Details: Buy Two and Save! The perfect soil for ficus varieties, fukien tea, buttonwood, portulacaria, and all other tropical varieties. When it comes to choosing bonsai soil, using right blend is important. That’s why we only carry soils blended exclusively by Tinyroots. The soil you use affects rooting, feeding, watering and transpiration; it is where half your tree lives so this is our second biggest consideration in maintaining your bonsai. Our soil is a mix of 100% organic double-sifted compost mulch, Akadama, Turface, coarse river sand, fine pine bark, and Frit. Contains over 28 vital trace elements and minerals that are essential for the health of your bonsai. It is sifted to remove all the large and fine particles. Two - 2 quart bags Model Number: SL01