Brand: AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE
Color: Trendy Indoor Air Purifier
- This Item DOES NOT SHIP to California
- The swiss cheese plant, Monstera adansonii, gets its name from its large, heart-shaped leaves, which as it ages, become covered with holes that resemble swiss cheese.
- This houseplant, which is part of the Araceae family that's native to South and Central America, is easy to grow and loves to climb.
- The plants grow best in indirect sunlight. If it's in a spot with direct light, limit it to just 2 to 3 hours of morning sun.
- 22-24" tall on a wooden stake in a 6" growers pot.
- Seasons: Winter
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: This item DOES NOT SHIP to California. Monsteras are often called Swiss cheese plants or vines for their leaves’ lacy holes and notches, and adansonii is arguably the cheesiest of them all. Its leaves are more perforated and delicate than deliciosa‘s and the plant is petite in comparison. And though all Monsteras are considered vines, adansonii has a trailing quality that makes it a good pick for hanging baskets or training around a room.
Package Dimensions: 24.0 x 6.0 x 6.0 inches