Brand: The Next Gardener
Color: Sedum rubrotinctum ‘Roseum’
- Each plant is unique, please be aware that the color of the plant may vary based on its growing condition. The plant you receive may not be the exact color as the picture. With proper care and abundant sunlight the color will reappear
- You’ll receive ONE potted Sedum rubrotinctum ‘Aurora’ directly carefully selected, packed and shipped from our farm with fully roots growing in planter. Each plant is approx. 2 inches in diameter. Adding more to cart to SAVE on shipping
- Sedum rubrotinctum ‘Aurora’ (Pink Jelly Bean) is a kind of stem grower with round, fleshy leaves that spiral up its stem. The color varies from pale green to pink and cream, with the brightest pigments showing when it’s grown in bright sunlight. It makes it a wonderfully colorful accent in potted and terrarium arrangements
- Succulents are great for living wall, dish garden, miniature garden, terrariums, mini fairy garden and party wedding favors. They are also a great idea of as a gift for special days and special persons
- Succulents are drought tolerant plants, please choose soil of great drainage, provide enough bright filtered sunlight, and never over water. Succulents are the easiest plants that needing the least care
Details: Plant ID: Sedum rubrotinctum 'Roseum'
Size: Approx 2 inches
Feature: Hobby, Novelty, Rare
Container: With 2" pot and soil
Growth Habit: Vertical Grower, Tall Stem
Level: Easy to grow
Suitability: Balcony, Window, Garden
Bloom Color: Yellow Bloom
Recommended Light Conditions: Bright Filtered Sunlight, Partial Shade
How to Grow and Care Succulents
1. Open up your box immediately upon your succulents arrival. Neverexpose your succulents under direct sun when arrival
2. Most Echeveria are drought tolerant plants. Never water your newarrival plants unless the soil is dry out, especially in cold winter
3. Place it in a warm, airy location under indirect sunlight,filtered sunlight or shaded area. As with all succulents, careful wateringhabits and plenty of light will help ensure success
4. Repot as needed, preferably during the warm season. To repot asucculent, make sure the soil is dry before repotting
WHY BUY FROM US?
Quality Assurance -All plants direct from nursery, handpicked with strict quality control to behealthy before shipment.
Packaging - We use special material packaging to ensure safe shipment.
Excellent Customer Service - We are a small business but takes customer service veryseriously. After all, we are Succulents lover too! 💜