Brand: THE VALLEY GARDEN
Color: 6 Pack
- The delightful and adorable collection of plant: The stylish and colorful collections are designed through our profession. Instead of the tiresome energy and time, very little care is required to plant the natural and beautiful plant. If you want extra succulents tips, we are pleased to help you.
- DIY house decoration: the decoration ideas are beyond your imagination; exhibit them in the book stands, bedside tables, wall mounts, gorgeous cruses, as well as even fresh bouquet and fashion accessories with handbags or lovely jewelry. Due to their care costs extremely low, they may become the ideal mate in your workplace to delight you from work.
- Great gifts for great person: The succulents gifts can be sent to everyone, no matter kids or grandparents. In the occasion of wedding, bridal party,mother’s day or father’s day as well as special birthday party and holiday seasons, the succulents are your great choice.
- Hand Picked: We selected your each package by hands with extraordinary arrangement in great detail. The unique collection of varieties are completely rooted in the 2 inch flowerpots, as you can see in the pictures.
- 30 days guaranteed: We endeavor to deliver the highest standard quality products. We have 30-day guarantee, and you'll enjoy your plants collection or receive a full refund.
Details: These fully rooted and real live succulents are hand selected variety of mini succulents. This pack includes 6 types of succulents. - Echeveria 'Melaco: Because of its height and unique color, it stands out in layout. Gradations can include copper, plum, salmon and chocolate brown, sometimes with sea green in the middle. If you grow indoors, please put it near a sunny window to get the brightest color. - Pachyphytum oviferum: a fleshy plant with frost, which is composed of lovely chubby leaves. Thick leaves can be silver blue to lavender, with a thick powdery natural wax coating. This loose rosette can grow a stem 8.0 inches long, and finally bend and drag it out of the container. - Crassula ovata 'ET's Fingers' : A monstrose sport of the much-loved Jade Plant. It can grow in warm climates (zone 9+), it can grow outdoors as a small shrub, but it also really shines as a low maintenance indoor plant, because it tolerates low-light conditions. When grown indoors, this plant stays small and its woody branches even lend themselves to bonsai pruning. - Sedeveria 'Hummelii: hybrid. The tip that turquoise is flush with red. Yellow flowers. Soft and juicy and not resistant to frost. This plant is completely rooted in a 2-inch square plastic container. - String of Buttons: one of the most popular Sedum species with triangular leaves of pale green and cream. Native to South Africa, it grows in crevices between rocks and cliffs and blooms from midsummer to autumn. When grown in the sun, its edge will show a rose red color. It can branch freely, grow up to 10.0 inches high in cultivation, and has good overflow effect in arrangement. - Mini Jade aka Elephant Bush (Portulacaria afra 'Green') (Jacquin): This stemmed succulent is particularly versatile and easy to grow. Plant it outdoors in warm climates and it can grow into a dense, 4' tall shrub.