Brand: Shop Succulents
- INCLUDED IN PURCHASE | (1) Perfect String of Pearl succulent plant, ideal for hanging baskets or trailing planters, 6" Grow pot
- WATERING NEEDS | Pothos like to have their soil dry out completely between waterings. If left continually in damp soil, the roots will rot.
- FERTILIZING NEEDS | Fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer. Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months.
- SOIL | SUN | POTTING | Use well-drained soil. Regular potting soil or dirt won’t do. Use cactus soil/mix potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite. Approx 6 hrs of sun per day. Gradually give plant more sunlight each day.
- | We strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. 30-day Health . If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Publisher: Shop Succulents
Details: String of pearls succulent are trailing succulents that can grow several' & spill over the edge of their planter to create a beautiful texture & look to your arrangements. These succulents come fully rooted & healthy in their 6” grow pots. This succulent Pack is perfect to ship directly as a gift, transplant into hanging pots, or to decorate your window sill! Each order Comes with detailed care instructions & is meticulously packaged in Shop Succulents retail packaging which makes these Pack a perfect gift! Please be sure to promptly remove the plants completely from their boxes upon arrival. Often times the plants will need a little water, sun, & some loose soil gently brushed from leaves after transit. Note: this item cannot ship to CA, HI, & FL.
Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 8.4 x 8.3 inches