Brand: Shop Succulents
- INCLUDED IN PURCHASE | (1) California Ivy Plant. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as succulents are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness.
- WATERING NEEDS | Ivies prefer to be kept slightly on the dry side, so let the soil dry out some (dry to the touch on top) before you water your ivy plant again.
- FERTILIZING NEEDS | Fertilize your ivy about once a month in the spring, summer and fall with a water soluble, nitrogen-rich fertilizer. Do not fertilize in the winter, as this is the ivy’s dormant period.
- SOIL | SUN | POTTING | Ivies prefer bright, indirect light. Direct summer sun from a south-facing window can lead to leaf burn, however, so indirect light is best. The plant prefers to be at cooler temperatures, like in the 60s (F), and likes humidity.
- | We strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. 30-day Health . If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Ivy can make a wonderful, bright light houseplant. It can grow long and lush and bring a bit of the outdoors inside. Growing ivy indoors is easy as long as you know what makes an ivy plant happy.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 10.0 x 10.0 inches