Brand: Shop Succulents
- INCLUDED IN PURCHASE | (5) Hand selected pack of assorted Aloe Plants. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as succulents are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness.
- WATERING | Water evenly and generously in the summer, letting the soil medium dry out between watering. In the winter, reduce watering to every other month.
- FERTILIZING NEEDS | Fertilize during the summer growing season with a cactus fertilizer. Don’t feed during the winter.
- SOIL | SUN | POTTING | Bright light, but not direct sunlight. These grow in similar conditions to other succulents. White or yellow leaves usually signify too much sun.
- | We strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. 30-day Health . If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Publisher: Shop Succulents
Details: Benefits of Aloe Aloe Vera is known for its health benefits since ages. Various scientist and researches have given the confirmation that it is contains some excellent medicinal properties. It has minerals, proteins, amino acids, polysaccharides, etc which are all important for health. As for the health benefits of aloe Vera, there are many. You can cure ulcers, arthritis, constipation, heartburn, insomnia, hemorrhoids and indigestion from it. External benefits are cure of sore muscles, sprains, bruises, cold sores, burns, scalds, scrapes, acne and pimple problem, stings, etc. there are so many benefits that it is hard to mention. Beautiful strong aloe plants at least 12" tall. Don't be fooled by the cheaper prices, the quality is not the same. Packed with care and shipped from FL by priority mail with 8 page brochure of usage and care. NOTE: We cannot ship this item to CA, FL, or Hawaii.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 4.0 x 4.0 inches