Brand: Shop Succulents
- INCLUDED IN PURCHASE | (3) Aloe Vera plant. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as succulents are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness.
- WATERING NEEDS | Water your Aloe vera every 2-4 weeks. If Aloe begins to smell, then it’s rotting. Dark, transparent spots or crimping at the base of the leaves are also signs of too much water.
- FERTILIZING NEEDS | Fertilize Aloe plants once a month from Spring until late Autumn.
- SOIL | SUN | POTTING | Bright light ideally by south or west facing windows. Needs soil that drains, so regular potting soil won’t do. A cactus soil or mix potting soil with sand, pumice, or perlite.
- Warranty | We strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. 30-day Health Guarantee. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Publisher: SHOP SUCCULENTS
Details: These healthy aloe vera plants bring a wonderful sense of greenery and healing to a space. Revered for their medicinal power and hardy nature, aloe vera plants are one everyone should have in their collection. These 4" plants are perfect size for an accent plant on a bookshelf or kitchen counter. This listing comes with three 4" aloe vera plants. Each order is meticulously packaged in Shop Succulents retail packaging, which makes these aloe plants a perfect gift! These plants come fully rooted in their 4 inch round pots. All orders are packaged to protect the plants in transit, and come with detailed care instructions. Please be sure to promptly remove the plants completely from their boxes upon arrival and keep in mind that post-transit, the plants will need fresh air, water, sun, and some loose soil gently brushed from the leaves. NOTE: We cannot ship this item to CA, FL, or Hawaii.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches