Brand: Plants by Post
- Low maintenance, drought-tolerant houseplant with sword-shaped leaves that will grow to 3-4 ft. In Height.
- Prefers well-draining soil that is allowed to dry completely between waterings.
- Grows Best in moderately bright light, but will also grow in low light. Intense light may cause edges to curl and die.
- Keep in average room temperatures, It will be damaged at temperatures lower than 50 degrees.
- Can sometimes flower fragrant, green-white flowers, though it is quite rare.
- Care Instructions: Medium To Low Light, Well-Draining Soil, Keep In Warmer Temperatures, Water Infrequently
- Sunlight Exposure: Partial Sun
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Publisher: Plants by Post
Details: Sansevieria Laurentii, also called striped snake plant, is a low maintenance plant that is sure to add great charm to your home. It has impressive Zig-Zig striations on its leaves, as well as yellow stripes lining the edges. Place this plant near a north-facing window to get the best color on its leaves. It can also grow in low light situations. Be sure not to overwater this plant, & keep it in a place at or above 50° to avoid damage.
Package Dimensions: 14.0 x 4.0 x 4.0 inches