Color: (Live Plant)
- The Pothos is part of the Epipremnum genus known for tree climbing in its natural habitat. Featuring rich green vines, the Pothos is aesthetically versatile as it looks beautiful both hanging and climbing allowing it to transform an indoor space into a sprawling jungle sanctuary. Jade Pothos has solid, deep green foliage and is an attractive alternative to the classic Golden Pothos.
- Live Plant: 4" Pothos Jade in Plastic Growpot
- Water: Water the soil until damp. Allow excess water to drain and allow the soil to slightly dry between waterings.
- Light: Bright indirect sunlight.
- Fertilizer: Apply a balanced houseplant fertilizer at half strength once every other month during warm growing months.
- Sunlight Exposure: Partial Sun
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Together, our team of horticulturalists, plant parents, and designers carefully select beautiful and personable house plants that inspire mindful living by bringing you moments of peace and a breath of fresh air.
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 4.0 x 4.0 inches