Brand: AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE
- Stunning vine of bold, trumpet like blooms and Glossy, dark Green leaves. Perfect as an accent for entryways or bringing Height and color to mixed foliage arrangements.
- Brings a great garden feel to the indoors! Thrives outdoors in warm climates and is beautiful trained to fences, posts, latticework and Trellises. Nice for larger patio containers.
- They are easy to grow and Should flower all Season Long.
- Bright but indirect sun is a requirement for growing a plant. The Best flowers are formed in a well lit Area.
- Hardy and perennial to USDA zones 9 or 10 and are popular annuals in Northern regions where they can be overwintered.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: THIS ITEM DOES NOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA. is an older name for this plant and is synonymous with Mandeville (Mandeville spp. ), a member of the family. You may still find plants listed under the old name, but are more likely to find them listed as Mandeville's. This evergreen tropical vine, known for its elaborate display of large, colorful flowers, grows as a perennial in the frost-free climates of USDA zones 9 through 11. However, gardeners in cooler areas of the country can grow as an annual or in a container that may be moved to a protected area during winter.
Package Dimensions: 24.0 x 6.0 x 6.0 inches