Brand: Plants for Pets
- BEAUTIFUL IONANTHA PLANTS: One of the most sought after Tillandsias, this pack comes with 5 Ionantha Air Plants that will be about 2 to 3.5 inches in size. Colors vary from green to red (see photos).
- EASY CARE HOUSE PLANTS: Tillandsia air plants are extremely low maintenance and easy to care for. They require only a moderate amount of light, no soil, and only need watering about once a week.
- DIY HOME DECOR: These live plants are perfect for do it yourself terrarium kits, holders, pots, and hanging planters - great accompaniment for other plants like succulents, orchids, and indoor moss.
- INFINITE POSSIBILITIES: Your creative ideas are the only thing that will limit what you can do. Mount them with wire or rope, display them in a geometric centerpiece, pot them in decorative rock.
- HEALTHY LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED: Your air plants will arrive alive and healthy. Each order will come with a 100 percent live arrival guarantee, plus free email support directly from the owners.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Publisher: Aquatic Arts, LLC - Dropship
Release Date: 07-06-2017
Details: Add natural beauty to your home or office with air plants! These indoor plants don't need soil to grow, so they can flourish in many different environments. Additionally, they require only a moderate amount of light and only need watering about once a week, making them the lowest-maintenance plants available! What separates these unique plants from other plants are their leaves, which have adapted to absorb water and nutrients from the air. This allows air plants to thrive when they are suspended in the air or grown atop driftwood and rocks. Air plants are perfect for terrariums, cages, and glass containers with holes or gaps that allow for plenty of air flow. There are a myriad of other creative ways to display air plants; the possibilities are limited only by your imagination! Air plants look especially beautiful when set atop river stones, natural-colored gravel, or driftwood. Air plants make excellent gifts for house-warming or other occasions. They are also work wonderfully as desktop decorations for your office or home desk. We recommend keeping air plants in an area where they receive a moderate amount of light. Indirect sunlight and artificial home/office lighting are appropriate for these plants. It's generally safe to keep air plants in direct sunlight for a short period of time each day, but we recommend misting them with water every 2 hours or so to keep them from drying out. The optimal way to water air plants is to soak them in water for 2 hours once per week. If you find the leaves of your air plants are becoming soft or pale in color, this means the plant is too dry, and you should try misting or watering them more often. Each Ionantha Tillandsia air plant will range from 2 to 3.5 inches in size. The plants you will receive will most likely arrive with green colored leaves, but these leaves will transition into gorgeous pink and purple colors before blooming into a flower.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 6.0 x 6.0 inches