Brand: California Tropicals
- Commonly Known as the Sweetheart Hoya or Valentine's Hoya
- The plant is non-variegated which simply means it is a solid green color
- Its leaves feature a heart shape that tell the tale of the name
- They may produce small balls of nectar, colored red to brown
- Perfect gift for that special someone in your life
Publisher: California Tropicals
Details: Hoya kerrii is a climbing plant that can grow up to 4 meters high Native to Southeast Asia, sweetheart has thick leaves are heart-shaped, the plant is sometimes named "lucky-heart". Hoya Kerrii plants slow-growing, it will take a few years to become a long vine of hearts. Mature vining plants will grow clusters of flowers in summer.